Join our partner HealthClass2.0 for their 2nd Annual HC2.0 fundraiser on #givingtuesday*, December 3rd.
WHERE: Washinton Irving H.S. 40 Irving Place, 10th floor
8:15: Post-workout reception featuring giveaways, delicious treats from HC2.0 food sponsors like Fruit Bliss, HealthWarrior, Kind Snacks & more plus exciting raffle items to take a chance on!
This event benefits HC2.0 and is sponsored by Eugene Lang College The New School for Liberal Arts.
Lets help educate our city’s youth to Eat, Exercise and Engage!!!!
To learn more about HC2.0 go to http://healthclass.org**
*#givingtuesday is a campaign to create a national day of giving at the start to the holiday season. It celebrates & encourages charitable activities that support non-profit organizations. This year marks the second annual #givingtuesday.
**HC2.0 is a project of The New School, a non-profit organization. All donations are tax deductible.
- Washington Irving Campus Health Fair Nov. 14, 2013
- HealthClass2.0 got funding!
- Fact or Fiction
- SA Youth Sex Survey 2012
- Sex Education Gets Directly to Youths, via Text
- When sex “just happened” (and how to make it happen instead)
- Welcome Rumi!
- Thought-provoking article in the Atlantic on the quest for the next generation of condoms