Join us on May 12th for a live version of A Blade of Grass’s Reports from the Field initiative, where we’ll be talking about our artist residency at the school-based health center and developing an arts-based sexual health curriculum at Washington Irving High School Campus in New York City. We will be talking with Programs Director Elizabeth Grady, along with project collaborators Caitlin Hanson, Cory Silverberg, and Bryana Williams.
RSVP only—space is limited! Please RSVP to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Open Engagement 2015 = new SexEd videos!
- Our SexEd Creative Curricula page is here!
- Check us out on Pixelkin
- Working with People interviews with our Parsons Collab: Sex Ed Students
- SexEd receives an ABOG Fellowship for Socially-Engaged Art (SEA)!
- Come join us at “Yeah, That’s What She Said” on Sunday March 30!
- Healthy Relationship Posters
- Healthy Relationships at Washington Irving
- HealthClass2.0 fundraiser tomorrow night!