We are so happy to announce that we are the recipients of an ABOG (http://www.abladeofgrass.org/) Fellowship for SociallyEngaged Art (SEA) for SexEd. This one-year fellowship pairs $20,000 in unrestricted project support with strategic assistance, assessment and documentation of each project, access to facilities, and other tailored resources.
The SEA Fellowship will support SexEd as it initiates an artist residency at the school-based health center and develops an arts-based sexual health curriculum at Washington Irving High School Campus in New York City. SexEd will focus on key themes identified by students, teachers and health center staff on campus including HIV/AIDS, gender, healthy relationships, pleasure, and consent.
We are one of 7 projects ABOG is funding this year, for more info check out their website: http://www.abladeofgrass.org/ablog/a-blade-of-grass-announces-inaugural-fellows-for-socially-engaged-art/.
- Come join us at “Yeah, That’s What She Said” on Sunday March 30!
- Healthy Relationship Posters
- Healthy Relationships at Washington Irving
- HealthClass2.0 fundraiser tomorrow night!
- Washington Irving Campus Health Fair Nov. 14, 2013
- HealthClass2.0 got funding!
- Fact or Fiction
- SA Youth Sex Survey 2012