SexEd Presents: Wearing Consent
An exhibition opening, performance, and curriculum launch
February 13, 4-6pm
_gaia studio invites you to join SexEd (Norene Leddy + Liz Slagus) for an exhibition, performance, and launch party for their new Wearing Consent curriculum. SexEd and their collaborator, sex educator Bryana Williams, will conduct consent conversations, perform condom demonstrations, apply consent-themed temporary tattoos and dispense real information on sexual health. SexEd’s new curriculum, Wearing Consent, for educators of all kinds, will also be available as hard copy and online free of charge from their website, www.sexedproject.org, beginning Valentine’s Day, February 14, 2016.
Opening, performance, and curriculum launch party: February 13, 4-6pm
Exhibition dates: February 13 – 28, 2016 (Hours are by appointment, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org)
315 Third St.
Jersey City, NJ
- The SexEd doc by RAVA films is live!
- SexEd on Radio 3 Hong Kong
- “Jam” in English, French, or Portuguese!
- Join SexEd + A Blade of Grass on May 12 for a live Reports from the Field!
- Open Engagement 2015 = new SexEd videos!
- Our SexEd Creative Curricula page is here!
- Check us out on Pixelkin
- Working with People interviews with our Parsons Collab: Sex Ed Students
- SexEd receives an ABOG Fellowship for Socially-Engaged Art (SEA)!