SexEd Presents: Pleasure
Sexy and essential pleasure resources that are part of the SexEd online video exhibition “YouwishyouwouldhaveknownTube” and made during Open Engagement 2015.
What is pleasure? Why it is controversial? Why is it seemingly taboo for self-identified women? Why is it illegal to discuss in the context of ‘comprehensive’ sex education? These videos were made in collaboration with SexEd after a workshop about pleasure with sex educator, Karen B.K. Chan, and respond to the question “What do you wish someone would have taught or told you about pleasure and sex?”
- Our SexEd Creative Curricula page is here!
- Check us out on Pixelkin
- Working with People interviews with our Parsons Collab: Sex Ed Students
- SexEd receives an ABOG Fellowship for Socially-Engaged Art (SEA)!
- Come join us at “Yeah, That’s What She Said” on Sunday March 30!
- Healthy Relationship Posters
- Healthy Relationships at Washington Irving
- HealthClass2.0 fundraiser tomorrow night!
- Washington Irving Campus Health Fair Nov. 14, 2013